• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Papelbon released lol

Photo of Paps after being told the news:

0af80054354cb6245f0f6a7067004012.jpg

Grilli has been so good. Crazy how much they overhauled the bullpen from the beginning of the year.

I know, if there is one move I have to celebrate this year, getting the Grill has to be at the very top.

In 1995 the Yankee Gods sacrificed Don Mattingly. In 2016 they sacrificed Alex Rodriguez...

Xqj71fC.png

Now look at Mattingly. Trying to grab some of the Yankee mojo that made him relevant.

Results in this inning aside, the 2013 Wacha comparison doesn't seem that appropriate. Weaver is sitting 92-94? 2013 Wacha was 95+ with great fastball command.

Weaver touches 96 when he wants/needs to (has said and shown as much). This game aside, his command is better than Wacha's, I think. He barely walked a batter an inning in AA (and besides <10 inning stints, never walked more than 2 per 9 at any level)

edit: jon jay for gyorko has turned out way better than i could have imagined

Velcro Fly

Nah Joe just leave him in. The game is already lost at this point.

Good fucking grief at lease one game per week Joe just does completely dumb things regarding the bullpen.

Also Joe Smith is fucking garbage

Velcro Fly

May not win today but still getting a hilarious start to the inning with Maness laying face down after throwing it away on the play at first.

BFIB

This is the lineup Matheny should be using every day, until Diaz returns. But knowing him, tomorrow it'll be Piscotty in CF, Moss in RF, Molina at 1B or something.

Just play Grichuk every day FFS.

This is the lineup Matheny should be using every day, until Diaz returns. But knowing him, tomorrow it'll be Piscotty in CF, Moss in RF, Molina at 1B or something.

Just play Grichuk every day FFS.

I'm fine mixing in some Pham and Hazelbaker as a platoon, too.

Bet they make a run at Carlos Gomez, though. Such a Cardinals move

BFIB

I'm fine mixing in some Pham and Hazelbaker as a platoon, too.

Bet they make a run at Carlos Gomez, though. Such a Cardinals move

The problem is the window is running out. Grichuk is your best option for CF. Just let him play every day, and stop fucking up his head. If he hits .250, fine, as long as when he makes solid contact, its damaging.

Its easy to see why the defense on this team is so bad. When you have Pham/Hazelbaker playing one day, then the next its Grichuk/Pham, then Hazelbaker/Piscotty, not even counting the constant shuffle on the infield, the guys just cannot stay in a good routine. Pick your guys, and stick with them from here on out. When Holliday comes back, shift from there, when Diaz comes back, shift there. Mathenyging is out of control this year.

rando14

Cubs losing and FFXV getting delayed does not make for a good day.

Uggghhh, fucking sucks.

BUT, at least we got this post lmao:

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the news tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is this game delayed? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Final Fantasy in September. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought Tabata had it under control???? This is so fucked.

fucking FF fans man

could also do a neogaf.gif for that gif, it works too

I *think* its a copypasta, but I really, really wouldnt put it past the gaming side lol

It's based on a r/sandersforpresident post from Reddit:

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Kentucky???? This is so fucked.

Which itself is, supposedly, based on a chicken tenders subreddit.

Top Bottom