• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Looks like Mets have it over the Cards:

Anthony DiComo ‏@AnthonyDiComo

Cardinals lose. If the regular season ended today, the #Mets would play on.

he means that the mets would play on in at least one postseason game. if 2 teams are tied for the second wild card spot, they play an extra game before the wild card game. tiebreakers only would affect home field in the extra game.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
he means that the mets would play on in at least one postseason game. if 2 teams are tied for the second wild card spot, they play an extra game before the wild card game. tiebreakers only would affect home field in the extra game.

Ahh ok. Either way it's moot. Someone pointed out that Cardinals have played two less games at this point.

Edit - Holy crap, Rockies!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Baseball Tonight‏ @BBTN

The Rockies rally in the bottom of the 9th as the Giants fall to a MLB-worst 17-32 since the All-Star break.

Post if you are ok, even-year.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Good thing 49er season starts soon...wait...
yUr2OYL.gif

Oh well then I have the kings!....wait...
8GVY5Qb.gif

This team doesn't have enough outfielders, you know.
I am legitimately fucking angry right now. We didn't sign an ACTUAL PROSPECT this year because he wanted 100K and we didn't want user that out of our bonus pool. Yet we sign Tim fucking Tebow and he counts against our pool.

This franchise will never win anything, ever. That's just fact as long as Jeff runs the team

Sanjuro

Due to injuries, Tebow will make the roster as an emergency reserve for the playoffs.

He will be holding the WS trophy.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I am legitimately fucking angry right now. We didn't sign an ACTUAL PROSPECT this year because he wanted 100K and we didn't want user that out of our bonus pool. Yet we sign Tim fucking Tebow and he counts against our pool.

This franchise will never win anything, ever. That's just fact as long as Jeff runs the team

Today should have been about how the Mets caught up to the Cards and are .5 behind the Giants. Instead, now the news for the next whatever will be about Tebow. A distraction because these dumb fucks decided to sign Tebow.

Today should have been about how the Mets caught up to the Cards and are .5 behind the Giants. Instead, now the news for the next whatever will be about Tebow. A distraction because these dumb fucks decided to sign Tebow.
I'm now completely positive we miss the playoffs.

They're holding a press conference. For a minor league free agent signing. This is so fucking stupid. This has Jeff written all over it

BigAT

Everyone on the major league roster is going to get asked questions about this too. I can't imagine they'll be pleased. Just the type of thing you want in the middle of a playoff run.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Again, my fault, guys. Everything went to shit as soon as I started posting in this thread again.

fucking joke man. damn Wilpons. Alderson clearly stated he wasnt interested in this shit. fuckkk

They're holding a press conference. For a minor league free agent signing. This is so fucking stupid. This has Jeff written all over it

Apparently, this was a Sandy + Wilpons joint.

Jerry Crasnick said:
Sandy Alderson and Jeff Wilpon the driving forces behind #Mets Tebow signing. This is their baby.

Top Bottom