• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
yQHKAUR.png

Apparently Twitter blew up at Jon Lester before the debate, thinking it was Lester Holt...

This GIF explains exactly how I feel right now.

I have unknowingly helped the Giants by giving Corran a mustard avatar. I have shamed my people.

Na it's not you. Xia's been working overtime to save the season. For his sake he should not allow fellow Giants gaf to create ketchup threads anymore.
But then again the ketchup thread was our 2nd half motivation..lol

Slime

Banned
I want to throw up. The was the most ridiculously intense game of the season.

The Jays stay alive. Seriously thought it was all over yesterday.

leroidys

Mariners going out tonight is both the best and worst way to go out. Best because they have nobody to blame but themselves, worst because they're going to lose to the fucking A's

leroidys

If we end up with a scenario that had the Jays playing in Seattle, you know what to do west coast fans.

Drive acrass the border to do some shapping and become indignant if the store doesn't take Canadian dollars?

Prepare to riot a la 2011?

Edit: nah, I love you Vancouver gaf. Just don't bring Tabris.

KingBroly

Banned
I'm guessing the Dodgers will rest their starters tomorrow since they can't gain anything, meaning the Giants SHOULD have a somewhat easy win coming their way.

Top Bottom