• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2K7 Season 3 interest thread...

DCX

DCX
No...just want to go on and finish this to move on to my two Madden leagues i'm in...one game every three weeks is insane...

DCX

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
DCX said:
no one...you didn't make the cut...

fuck life :'(

this is the first time i've never made it to to the playoffs in any league -_-

JuanMR2

Cloudy said:
Juan, you around?

Msg me on AIM I should be around most of today.

Edit: Or post here I'm might have to head out for a bit.

Edit: I should be home tonight(Sunday) around 11PM PST if you want to look for me on AIM or post here.

DCX

DCX
Dez said:
alright DCX i'm officially ready to start playing our series. Post here when you want to play.
Ok...we can play sometime tonight, after 9pm est...closer to 9:30pm.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Dez said:
k cool, closer to 10 would be better for me, but i should be able to do 9:30
Well i work early in the AM so i have to go to bed early. So 9-9:30pm is better for me.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Dez said:
I'm around tonight, at 10 pm for a game or two. BTW how many games are in the playoff series?
I'll be online, and i have no idea how long the series is. I assume 5 games.

DCX

Dez

shit DCX, i'm watching the jays-redsox, it's tied 4-4 in the 8th.. dunno if it's gonna be over anytime soon. What's the latest you can play tonight?

DCX

DCX
Dez said:
shit DCX, i'm watching the jays-redsox, it's tied 4-4 in the 8th.. dunno if it's gonna be over anytime soon. What's the latest you can play tonight?
You're good. I have off tomorrow. I can stay up to get at least one in maybe two

DCX

DCX

DCX
Dez said:
hey dcx. i'm free tomorrow night (tuesday) after 10.. or earlier in the evening, from 5-7.
If you get on like at 10 on the dot, i can play maybe one game. This weekend we can finish the series.

DCX

Cloudy

Banned
Juan, I was around but I have to leave at 11pm et. There's no rush since Dez and DCX aren't done yet and we only have 1 gm left anyways :lol

DCX

DCX
Dez we are going to finish this this weekend, let me know when you can play. I can play now, but i'm sure have of the world is sleeping :p

DCX

Dez

DCX said:
Dez we are going to finish this this weekend, let me know when you can play. I can play now, but i'm sure have of the world is sleeping :p

DCX

i can play anytime after 7 pm (20 min)

Dez

good series DCX.. konex, can you give DCX the series? We got disconnected in the final game in the 6th inning, so we finished the next 3 in another game, and quit when it was done. GL in the finals. I can finally put this game to rest.

DCX

DCX
Yeah good series Dez. Hard fought. Almost justice after how dominant you were with the Jays.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Sp, Juan, my man. We meet for the championship. Time and place, you know my schedule. 7am-3pm est everyday. I have Wensday off this week, then Monday next week. I'm off today, but i have to go to bed around 10pm. Let me know when we can play.

DCX

Top Bottom