• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2K7 Season 3 interest thread...

Big Zep said:
dont you have to cut livestrong first?

:lol I have no idea who "livestrong7" is. I dropped Matrix from the league and then it showed Livestrong7 as the new owner and I don't have the option to drop him. To top it all off when I click to see that person's profile it says there is no person with that name. I don't know what's going on. F'n 2k.

If anyone is looking for some relief pitching I could really use another solid bat or two in my lineup, so let me know if you're interested in anything trade-wise. I don't think I'm going to be able to make the post-season unless I can get some more power. And I'd be willing to part with Mike Cameron or Marcus Giles on the offensive side...

DCX and I just finished an epic 12 inning game. good stuff, except for the whole losing part.

Cloudy

Banned
Just keep it reasonable. If you have someone 0-2, there's no reason to pitch in the k-zone..

80% strike ratio is fine...

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cloudy said:
Just keep it reasonable. If you have someone 0-2, there's no reason to pitch in the k-zone..

80% strike ratio is fine...

kinda late for me to know that!

DCX

DCX
jobber said:
kinda late for me to know that!
it's really known the rules are posted on the 2k site, plus play the way you would for real, or at least how baseball is played..

DCX

jobber

DCX said:
it's really known the rules are posted on the 2k site, plus play the way you would for real, or at least how baseball is played..

DCX
sorry...i was still playing under the 2k5 league rules.

DCX

DCX
Dez said:
can someone reset my last game with DCX? Disconnected in the 1st inning.
Yes please. I'm in the market for a DH and or Center Fielder. I'm willing to trade a quality pitcher and/or Johnny Damon or Melky. These guys are producing nothing for me...just easy outs, i can't hide these guys in the lineup at all and i'm sure they would alot better off with guys who can use them.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Dez said:
BTW I officially declare Sean Camp as my closer. Al Reyes sucks ass!
:lol :lol I think he is a great player :p By the way, would you take on Johny Damon for Duke? Maybe Damon and Britton or Bruney for Duke and Reyes?

DCX

DCX, I wouldn't mind letting go of Mike Cameron and/or Marcus Giles... I need some offensive power, but I'd be willing to consider Damon (I'd have to test him out first).

DCX

DCX
ChrisJames said:
DCX, I wouldn't mind letting go of Mike Cameron and/or Marcus Giles... I need some offensive power, but I'd be willing to consider Damon (I'd have to test him out first).
Sounds good. Damon is good, just not for me.

DCX

DCX said:
Sounds good. Damon is good, just not for me.

DCX

Do you just want Cameron straight up for Damon or would you be interested in working something out where I could get another bat (in exchange for Giles or some relief pitching)?

-Also, I'll be able to get some games in tonight after 10:30 EST and during the day tomorrow. I still have series left with Houston, Cleveland, San Fran, Florida, and one game left with DCX.

DCX

DCX
ChrisJames said:
Do you just want Cameron straight up for Damon or would you be interested in working something out where I could get another bat (in exchange for Giles or some relief pitching)?

-Also, I'll be able to get some games in tonight after 10:30 EST and during the day tomorrow. I still have series left with Houston, Cleveland, San Fran, Florida, and one game left with DCX.
Cameron for Damon is the only thing i could really do without hurting myself. I could let go of Melky...or maybe Cano...but it would bring that bat you might be looking for. Damon has that potential though, i just don't use him like i ahe should be used. He has great speed, and great contact with some power...just doesn't suit me well.

DCX

DCX

DCX
ChrisJames said:
DCX, I went ahead and proposed the trade.

Anyone on my schedule, let me know if you want to play tonight.
I can play but we would have to in the next 20 minutes.

DCX

DCX said:
I can play but we would have to in the next 20 minutes.

DCX

Sorry, I just saw this... I'm going to be watching some Weeds for the next few hours, but I can play after that (anybody on my sched).

DCX

DCX
I'll be up tonight to get some games in. So anyone on my schedule, please feel free to let me know if you're interestred in playing any games tonight.

DCX

DCX

DCX
ChrisJames said:
Hey, let's finish our series (1 game left). Let me know when you can play.

I'll be able to play in ~30 min.
i will try to get on in a few...if you are still around.

DCX

The good news: Johnny Damon went 3-4 and drove in a run.

The bad news: I still got my ass kicked and had very little offensive production :(

A-Rod tore my pitchers up and I was too pissed to yank Hensley out when I should have (giving up another 2-3 runs after I should have pulled him).

I'll be able to play tomorrow night after 10:30 Eastern.

Does everybody here still use swing stick online?

I've tried so hard but I'm always late. And then when I try to swing earlier to anticipate a pitch you guys always seem to throw a changeup :lol

Dez

anyone up for some games today?

Pheeniks.. yah I use the swing stick.. with pitchers with good fastballs and offspeed stuff.. you're basically in a guessing game. Pitch recognition in this game is basically impossible, given the response time to your swing. I'm not sure if it's any better with classic controls.

DCX

DCX
Dez said:
anyone up for some games today?

Pheeniks.. yah I use the swing stick.. with pitchers with good fastballs and offspeed stuff.. you're basically in a guessing game. Pitch recognition in this game is basically impossible, given the response time to your swing. I'm not sure if it's any better with classic controls.
I can get a game or two in today. Depends how things are in the home front.

DCX

Cloudy

Banned
pheeniks said:
Does everybody here still use swing stick online?

I've tried so hard but I'm always late. And then when I try to swing earlier to anticipate a pitch you guys always seem to throw a changeup :lol

I've NEVER used swing stick :p

jobber

ChrisJames said:
Jobber, Konex, or Pheeniks let me know if you want to start our series.

we play again?!??

0-14 confirmed

4lh85dx.jpg

jobber said:
we play again?!??

0-14 confirmed

:lol I've been playing like shit lately. I can't hit worth a damn most of the time and my pitching isn't that great either.

I'll be lucky to win the series...

Let me know when you wanna play.

Top Bottom