• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB fans: Where's a good place online to get current lineups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to manually update my rosters on MVP Baseball with a few major trades and I want to make sure my lineups are peachy. Where's a good stat place online with just the lineups. I've found all the transaction listings on MLB's website, but I just don't always know how the order rearranges after the new players have been added.

Should I just go with the automatic adjustment? I had already done the A-Rod trade, put Maddox on the Cubs etc, but I never added Milton Bradley and Jose Lima to the Dodgers, Richard Hidalgo to the Mets, Raul Mondesi to the Angels, and I'm now doing the Dotel/Beltran transaction.

My goal is to have idealized rosters minus injuries (ie the Angels will have Mondesi but I won't injure and bench Troy Glaus etc). Should I just say fuck this nonsense altogether and just play the game?

Miguel

Ned Flanders said:
I'm trying to manually update my rosters on MVP Baseball with a few major trades and I want to make sure my lineups are peachy. Where's a good stat place online with just the lineups. I've found all the transaction listings on MLB's website, but I just don't always know how the order rearranges after the new players have been added.

Should I just go with the automatic adjustment? I had already done the A-Rod trade, put Maddox on the Cubs etc, but I never added Milton Bradley and Jose Lima to the Dodgers, Richard Hidalgo to the Mets, Raul Mondesi to the Angels, and I'm now doing the Dotel/Beltran transaction.

My goal is to have idealized rosters minus injuries (ie the Angels will have Mondesi but I won't injure and bench Troy Glaus etc). Should I just say fuck this nonsense altogether and just play the game?

As long as my Astros are up to date...I don't really give a rats ass about any other team. :D

They'll get traded anyway. Delgado has been traded from Toronto to Boston to Chicago WS to Montreal now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom