• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
wow astros remind me of 2010 pirates. ok at home miserable away record. Although 17-64 will be hard to keep in range, but they are 10-38 atm

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeah Trout is out of this world. Cespedes is on pace to put up numbers that would win ROTY in like unanimous fashion every other year too but they look pathetic compared to Trout.

Gannd

Banned
Yeah Trout is out of this world. Cespedes is on pace to put up numbers that would win ROTY in like unanimous fashion every other year too but they look pathetic compared to Trout.

Cespedes was hurt by being injured so much. Hopefully, he continues on.

Will the streak end tonight?

Gannd

Banned
Who would have thought Oakland would be hanging on like this? I hope that they sign someone who can play shortstop and give a little more oomph to the offense.

harSon

Banned
I hate all things Bay Area sports with a passion. but I'd be down for the As to move to San Jose considering I live here. That and with the exception of the HP Pavilion and AT&T Park, Bay Area stadiums are fucking awful.

I hate all things Bay Area sports with a passion. but I'd be down for the As to move to San Jose considering I live here. That and with the exception of the HP Pavilion and AT&T Park, Bay Area stadiums are fucking awful.

I'm interested in the Santa Cruz D League team but hate when minor teams use the same name as their big club. I mean boardwalk that bitch and call them the Neptunes or Aquaman's Army.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD!!!!! WANT THAT WILD CARD BRAHS!!!!!!!!!

Let's Go Oakland! We're getting the WC.

I think it will be 3/1 Oakland. Woot!

oXo9x.gif

lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
When did our bullpen get full of all these people like Cody Epply and Cory Wade? Who the fuck are these people?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Today is CC Sabathia's 32nd birthday.

Makes me feel so old. I remember when he was 20 and was the youngest player in baseball at the time :(

Link

The Autumn Wind
Miguel Batista off to a pretty much expected start. I think I'll skip the game today and save myself the frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom