• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Buster_ESPN
Rival execs noting Astros are following path of Devil Rays: Field a team so bad that they will draft No. 1 or near top of draft for years.

Finally teams are fully embracing the NBA model.

Link

The Autumn Wind
So how long will the Mets FO continue to do nothing until they finally say "We're too far out to be buyers."

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Garza pulled from his start. No indications of injury, was cruising. He's gone.

Or he is injured? Not sure.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I think we have different twitters. Hadn't heard the wrist thing. If he's seriously injured himself, all I can do is laugh at the Cubs.
i found that on a cubs sportswriter's feed. https://twitter.com/PWSullivan/status/226833104856293378

rotoworld:
Matt Garza has been removed from Saturday's start against the Cardinals in the fourth inning, with an apparent wrist injury.
That could only mean one of two things. Either he's injured, or is about to be traded. Early reports are now saying that it's an apparent wrist injury and not a trade. If true, it could severely hamper any chances that the Cubs could deal the right-hander before the July 31 trade deadline.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/4214/matt-garza

CygnusXS

Btw, nice:

poMT0.jpg

Link

The Autumn Wind
At least watching the Marlins makes me feel better. Pirates score 4 runs against them in an inning without getting a hit.

CygnusXS

I'll take 2 runs over 6 innings. Martinez/Venters/Varvaro can handle the rest of the way. Offense needs to pick up though.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
RngR (range runs)

2010 -0.2
2011 -13.1
2012 -0.8

Freddie Freeman

Yep..

You could probably drive a car between Freeman and Uggla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom