• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Isn't Meals the umpire who blew the 19 inning PIT-ATL game last season?

Yup. :lol

ibtbtvTRQzGPjh.gif

rando14

Who the fuck is this Kottaras scrub hitting 4 hr in the last 5 games?

I swear, the entire A's roster needs to be checked for gear. This is ridiculous.

rando14

This is Kottaras' fourth season and third team. Guy has played like 250 major league games. I just figured you must be a new fan.

I'm aware. I'm also aware he has like a .218 lifetime batting average and somehow hit the cycle against the Asstros lol

eznark

Banned
He's probably pushing what, an .800-ish OPS lifetime. At the start of last year he had some ridiculous three week stretch of .750 OBP.

He's a hell of a backup catcher.

Jangocube

Banned
Nick Markakis has been diagnosed with a broken bone in his left thumb and will be out for six weeks.
It's obviously brutal news for the Orioles, who have relied on Markakis' offense for much of the season and must now move forward Lew Ford and Nate McLouth as their starting corner outfielders. Markakis was batting .298/.363/.471 with 13 homers, 28 doubles and 54 RBI through 104 games played. The O's will have to make a late run into October for him to return this season.

Dear CC, go get bent

Jangocube

Banned
Lew Ford to hit .450 RoS.

I say we let Machado lead off, but the dude never walks and swings at a ton of crap. Or maybe Avery can give it another go.

As "clutch" as Lew Ford's been lately, no, we can't win with him as an everyday starter. Nate Mclouth? You damn right. Ford? Showalter can only do so much.

We're only returning the favor that King Felix has imparted to us.

Fatass pitching staff needs to control their pitches.

Fenix

I say we let Machado lead off, but the dude never walks and swings at a ton of crap. Or maybe Avery can give it another go.

As "clutch" as Lew Ford's been lately, no, we can't win with him as an everyday starter. Nate Mclouth? You damn right. Ford? Showalter can only do so much.
I can't believe that you, of all people, would doubt Orioles 2012 magic turning Lew Ford in to a 1 month superstar.

Jangocube

Banned
I can't believe that you, of all people, would doubt Orioles 2012 magic turning Lew Ford in to a 1 month superstar.

I love Orioles Magic. I don't like Lew Ford hitting right handed pitching!

Maybe we can sign Vlad. He's still out there right? He's gotta be. Make it happen Showalter.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So I just think MLB should make the umpire grading process a bit more transparent. Would love to know what the repercussions are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom