• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
goddamn this M's offense is so bad. First of all, fuck you Smoak. Secondly, why isn't Jesus Christ in the lineup? Third, trade Felix already. Put him out of his misery and let him pitch for a contender like he deserves.

Macattk15

goddamn this M's offense is so bad. First of all, fuck you Smoak. Secondly, why isn't Jesus Christ in the lineup? Third, trade Felix already. Put him out of his misery and let him pitch for a contender like he deserves.

Indeed. Fuck you Smoak. Fuck you Ackley (YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS). And I agree, trade Felix and get a kingly sum.

Was just reading an article comparing Ortiz and Edgar as all time great DH's. Edgar's career OBP is .418 and he's not in the Hall of Fame. Fuck you, Hall of Fame.

Macattk15

COACH-NUTSHOT.gif

Doink.

How do you not bunt with 2 men on and no outs in the 10th? Then Salty fucking up another catch, it doesn't matter if it bounced it was playable. The sheer stupidity and laziness of this Red Sox team is annoying even for a non fan.

I agree, it's one of those weird retro things though considering they didn't exist before '98. For a while they've just used local minor league teams or older league team jerseys for their throwback nights.

Hypothetical throwback uniforms rule.

A couple of years ago the Mets wore 19th Century hypothetical throwbacks. I bought a game-worn one (HoJo's who was 1st base coach at the time).

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
baseball hotdogs apple pie

shitty cars

*babby signing nonsense*

baseball hotdogs apple pie

paid marketing

staged dugout scene

babby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom