• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNei1y

Oh this is huge!

flRWu.gif

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Baseball-Reference said:
In honor of the All-Star Game we are opening up the Play Index for a weeklong free trial. You can search for ASG trivia since we have full play-by-play for every ASG or look for second half stars. Up to you.
awesomeness.

Apparently that loss just pushed the Phils over the edge. Ryan Howard just tweeted he'll be in the starting lineup for the Phils tomorrow.

Howard was supposed to be back after the All-Star break.

jakncoke

Banned
Pirates are 10 games over .500, let me repeat this the Pirates are fucking 10 games over. If we break the streak this year it's going to be bittersweet, on one hand wow the streak is over on the other thanks to working 2nd shift i have missed a ton of games, even if i worked another living in Ohio has made it next to impossible to get a game.

Does anyone have a replay of that Maybin bunt for the Padres in the ninth? I just saw it on TV and it looked like he popped it straight up, I can't figure out what I was missing.

ecnal

Does anyone have a replay of that Maybin bunt for the Padres in the ninth? I just saw it on TV and it looked like he popped it straight up, I can't figure out what I was missing.

he didn't pop it up - it took a high bounce after it was bunted straight into the ground in front of the plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom