• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Jason Bay you son of a motherless goat. I believed in you...

:jnc

win!
PandaReaction400px.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So I missed the first five innings. This Brandon Beachy fellow is pretty good.

Heyward's alright too. 10 game hitting streak!

CygnusXS

Hey Braves fans, good news: Edward Salcedo finally looks like he's figuring things out. Hitting .315/.351/.556 with 2 homers and 2 stolen bases through 14 games in Lynchburg. $100 says he's the opening day third basemen in Atlanta in 2014.

CygnusXS

Flipping over to the Phils/Pads game, what an offensive wasteland over there. Man.

Edit: Well, there's 1 run anyways.

Jubs

Hey Braves fans, good news: Edward Salcedo finally looks like he's figuring things out. Hitting .315/.351/.556 with 2 homers and 2 stolen bases through 14 games in Lynchburg. $100 says he's the opening day third basemen in Atlanta in 2014.

That entire high A team is raking. Evan Gattis has no business on that team, though. Should be in AA.

Binx

Kimbrel must be bored.

Yeah. I hear Gattis is not that great of a catcher, so they'll probably move him somewhere else, like first base or something.

Just found this via DOB:

#Braves might try 25-yr-old catching prospect Evan Gattis in LF at high-A Lynchburg; he's hitting .435 w/ 5 HR, 19 RBI, 1.357 OPS in 13 G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom