• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Probably. Lots of players have small sample size hot streaks.

Fair enough.

How about since he came back from the DL on July 4, 2011? It's been roughly half a season since then (counting 2012, of course), right?

Anyone know his line since then?

Opponent has scored first in all 7 games of Tigers' current homestand.

Time to remind myself that this team isn't all that, just predicted to win a weak division.

Doytch

Cheesesteaks, lots of bakery items from the Amish and it's good. They make that shit at like 5 am and ride buggies from amish country into the city. Just a food heaven.
Yeah I had some good turkey&goat cheese crepes while chatting up the Uzbek waitress cause it's bar seating, they have a solid indy coffee shop, and I gorged on peanut butter cookies since my GF is horribly allergic and I can't eat delicious PB otherwise (lest I give up carnal pleasures).

Prade

Fair enough.

How about since he came back from the DL on July 4, 2011? It's been roughly half a season since then (counting 2012, of course), right?

Anyone know his line since then?

It's something insane. I remember yesterday on Daily News Live it was something like .330's

Thats cute, we hit 4 straight balls to right field where Ichiro is. And our only hit has come from Don Kelley with a cheapie

Well, thats a little better

lol

Still hate the Angels and their stupid monkey. I hope Pujols never hits a home run again! mwahahahahaha!!!

Still
salty.jpg
y

from 02? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom