• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prade

Pelfrey confirmed to having to get Tommy John surgery. Welp, it was good knowing ya Mike. See ya with the Padres next season.

Sucksb about Big Pelf. Was lookiing good so far. Fuck hate the thought of Scwienden making too many starts. Hopefully Chris Young is close or bring up Harvey!. Had a perfect game goin for 5 innings and hit a HR too!

I'll say this about Brandon Inge: dude never had anything more than AAA talent, yet he managed to hold a job down for over a decade in the bigs. "Good riddance" and all that from a fan perspective, but man-to-man, dude deserves some props I think.

I'll say this about Brandon Inge: dude never had anything more than AAA talent, yet he managed to hold a job down for over a decade in the bigs. "Good riddance" and all that from a fan perspective, but man-to-man, dude deserves some props I think.

Props from what? He ruined any respect I had for him with his interviews full of excuses and whining. Athletes are for my entertainment, you don't entertain and dance like a puppet for me the spectator, you're useless.

h3ro

Sorry about Pineda, yankquis-age.

uAfOcl.jpg

Opiate

sounds really funny coming from a Boston sports fan

Texas does seem to have generally very well mannered sports fans. I appreciate that. When I lived in New York, I was physically threatened with violence at one Yankees game, and at another saw Carl Everett (who was at the time a Boston outfielder) heckled because his mom had died recently.

Sanjuro

Texas does seem to have generally very well mannered sports fans. I appreciate that. When I lived in New York, I was physically threatened with violence at one Yankees game, and saw Carl Everett (who was at the time a Boston outfielder) heckled because his mom had died recently.

They vary. I heard more than a few racial slurs thrown around on my visit a couple weeks ago. Only got one "Go back to Boston, fa***t" tossed at me. In that context, I generally ignore it unless someone is being physically agressive. Only place I've ever been assaulted was in New York at a Mets game.

Texas fans are fairly new for the most part, at least in the baseball department. Many of them seem to be that "gentle southern hospitality attitude" if I had to describe it. Few of them took pictures with me when I purchased the Champion Dog.

cashman

Banned
They vary. I heard more than a few racial slurs thrown around on my visit a couple weeks ago. Only got one "Go back to Boston, fa***t" tossed at me. In that context, I generally ignore it unless someone is being physically agressive. Only place I've ever been assaulted was in New York at a Mets game.

Texas fans are fairly new for the most part, at least in the baseball department. Many of them seem to be that "gentle southern hospitality attitude" if I had to describe it. Few of them took pictures with me when I purchased the Champion Dog.

Dallas sports fans are pretty lame in general. Even the cowboys doesn't have passionate fans.

Sanjuro

Dallas sports fans are pretty lame in general. Even the cowboys doesn't have passionate fans.

Mostly. You still have a fair amount of "dudebros", who I assume migrated from the space ship to the ballpark. I would say most of them are pleasant. I just commented because the guy in the video was a major douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom