• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

lol

Asq-QBQCAAMNj4r.jpg

AWESOME. My favorite part is "cliche, cliche, cliche."

Duda ... wtf? First of all of has a horrible lead off of 3rd, then on the ball hit that hard he comes home? He was no more than 3 feet away from 3rd. When the guy throws home, stop and come back.

1st and 3rd, 0 out and they may not score. These type of innings are going to cost the Mets, it's a mental error that's as bad as a physical one.

HOLY SHIT DICKEY GOT HIT ON THE RIGHT HAND.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Dickey is staring bullets at Nolasco. He looked like he wanted to charge the mound.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
A 19 year old ladies and gentlemen

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/05/12/SPB51OGT69.DTL

Harper, 19, will "be down for a couple of days" after accidentally hitting himself in the face with a bat while swinging at the walls of a tunnel leading to the clubhouse, manager Davey Johnson said.

During a mid-game tantrum in the tunnel after making an out, Harper's bat bounced off the wall and hit him next to the left eye, causing a gash and a welt, Johnson said. Harper stayed in the game with his face bandaged, but was sent for treatment afterward because it was bleeding.

"He probably needs a stitch or two," Johnson said. "That's what baseball players do - break bats, throw helmets in the runway."

RBH

Yankees fans, quick question, what time is batting practice? This would be for tomorrow.

Two hours before the start of the game, I believe.

Yankee Stadium has four gate locations for entry and exit:

Gate 2: adjacent to left field: Enter via Jerome Avenue and East 164th Street
Gate 4: behind home plate: Enter via East 161st Street and Jerome Avenue
Gate 6: adjacent to right field: Enter via East 161st Street and River Avenue
Gate 8: adjacent to center field: Enter via River Avenue and East 164th Street

Gates open two hours prior to the scheduled start of every home game. Please note that gate openings are subject to change during inclement weather and for special events, doubleheaders, Opening Day and postseason play. There may be a point during a game or event when Guests may only enter through the Yankee Stadium Lobby, adjacent to Gate 2.

Guests who choose to watch batting practice and infield workouts from a seat other than their own may remain until 45 minutes after the gates open. At that time, Guests will be asked to return to their seats. On certain game days, the Yankees may elect not to take batting practice, infield workouts or both.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Two hours before the start of the game, I believe.

Thank you my good man.

Edit- I only found the second tidbit on their site. I figured it would be two hours, but wanted to be sure. First time going to Yankee Stadium ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom