• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Cards and Rays, stop this nonsense, it is hurting my heart. You two are better than this.

Fun fact with the Rays tonight: This is the first time since they've adopted the "Rays" name that they've committed 3 errors in a single inning.

verbum

Well that inning could have turned out a lot worse. Hopefully the bullpen can hold a 4 run lead for once.

What did you think about Ol' Livan last night? That was something, 60% luck, 30% experience, and 10% craftiness.

Damn, Bourne just hit one out.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
What did you think about Ol' Livan last night? That was something, 60% luck, 30% experience, and 10% craftiness.

Damn, Bourne just hit one out.
I was cooking dinner with the gf while watching those two innings. It was the most intense cooking experience of my life.

Bourn hit a jack? Awesome.

Jangocube

Banned
Baltimore - 22-12
Tampa - 20-14
Yankees - 19-14
Toronto - 19-15

Damn the AL East is brutal.

Reimold, Reynolds, and Brian Roberts need to hurry up, rehab, and play some good baseball. Hardy, Markakis, Jones, and Weiters are going to have to carry this offense for the next two weeks at least.

Our bullpen is still pitching amazingly well though, so who knows.

painey

Looking to buy Yankees tickets tomorrow.. online they are $22, but $28 after 'fees'. If I buy them at the Stadium tomorrow in person I will just pay $22, right?

verbum

Good thing the Braves won the first two games, because Tommy is going to be ripped a new asshole tomorrow.

Plus, I imagine Chipper and McCann and maybe another regular will rest tomorrow with us playing the Reds Monday.
If he can hold the Cards to 5 runs or under, we may be able to sweep. I do see a Cardinal HR or two in the first inning though.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Baltimore - 22-12
Tampa - 20-14
Yankees - 19-14
Toronto - 19-15

Reimold, Reynolds, and Brian Roberts need to hurry up, rehab, and play some good baseball. Hardy, Markakis, Jones, and Weiters are going to have to carry this offense for the next two weeks at least.

Not even shocked. AL East only pisses excellence.

Seguin

Banned
Baltimore - 22-12
Tampa - 20-14
Yankees - 19-14
Toronto - 19-15

I think you forgot a team there...

:(

Sanjuro

Listening to the radio, some crazed Yankees caller. Do any of Yankee-Age actually believe that Derek Jeter is the greatest shortstop of all time?

Listening to the radio, some crazed Yankees caller. Do any of Yankee-Age actually believe that Derek Jeter is the greatest shortstop of all time?

No, although his only big knock is his range, and while I'm sure that's mostly true (especially going to his left), I think the metrics showing him as like the worst fielding shortstop in the league are... weird.

Sanjuro

Bored at work. Figured I would update my favorite shop.

APsY7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom