• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davis: Be the hero.

For the love of God, be something.
original.png

JESUS CHRIST

FUCKING FINALLY

So the Mets don't have any other true SS in the minors they can call up? I know Quinatanilla is here now but tsurely there's someone besides Flores who can come up.

Nope. On 40 those r only SS. Flores has been tearing it up so far but he's still realy young.

From what I'm researching on Elvin Ramirez he can go 2 innings, 3 at most. After that Mets would have to use Jeremy Hefner and call up someone from the minors to pitch tomorrow.

You know what? Fuck it, just send him to Canada. It's closer.

God I cannot believe they one time I question double-switches that bring in worse defensive players this happens. I wasn't supposed to feel like crap over a game...

It's supposed to be a rebuilding year!

McNei1y

Get ready Mets! In Xavier Nady's career batting in the 1 spot, he is 0-2 with 2 walks!! Those are some nasty numbers!

edit: (in the 1 spot)

You know what? Fuck it, just send him to Canada. It's closer.

God I cannot believe they one time I question double-switches that bring in worse defensive players this happens. I wasn't supposed to feel like crap over a game...

It's supposed to be a rebuilding year!

How things change!
Damn, tough order for Ramirez to face.

Wow Ramirez looking more comfortable now. He had some great numbers in the minors but this is where he needs to come up big. He can put the Mets brass on notice here with a good outing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom