• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter who's up.

Worst BP in the game. GG, Nats.
Where was the worst pen in the game when THE ANIMAL pitched two hitless innings?

Bottom line, Murphy needs to make the effing play and we aren't talking about the pen today. I just said before the Mets are not built to overcome defensive miscues/errors, you know this and I know this. They're made more than a few tonight.

EDIT: Something that isn't getting alot of press is TC bringing in Byrdak for Zimmerman. We know why he did but it didn't work.

Maxim726X

Where was the worst pen in the game when THE ANIMAL pitched two hitless innings?

Bottom line, Murphy needs to make the effing play and we aren't talking about the pen today. I just said before the Mets are not built to overcome defensive miscues/errors, you know this and I know this. They're made more than a few tonight.

All fair points.

Eventually, though, someone in this fucking BP is going to have to finish a game. It's beyond laughably bad at this point

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
df9VL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom