• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So the Braves lost yesterday, I'm pretty sure our season is over now.

:jnc

It always amazes me, though it shouldn't, how everyone is ready to jump off a cliff after losing one game.

I'd rather push Jose Constanza off of that cliff than jump. Fredi too.

cashman

Banned
538713_10151475516080384_92931665383_23769749_354805749_n.jpg

lets goooooo

Jangocube

Banned
The Orioles play today. I expect at least half of MLB-Gaf to be watching and rooting for them. I mean, they play the freakin twins......all they got is that Joe Mauer fella and a kind of half there Justin Morneau....We have Matt Weiters, the used to be prodigal son!

It shall be glorious!

Malo

Banned
#5 – Philadelphia
#4 – Los Angeles AL
#3 – Texas
#2 - Boston

Meaning yankees are number one org. Obviously this means 2012 world series champs!

rekameohs

Banned
The amount of hate Valverde has here in Detroit after yesterday's blown save is insane. People are freaking out lol. Fucking relax people.

Had to deal with him for 5 years. I know his uncanny knack to make even the most one-sided games come down to the wire.

Also, GOING TO THE BALLPARK IN A COUPLE HOURS.

verbum

I'd rather push Jose Constanza off of that cliff than jump. Fredi too.

Uggla's error, lack of scoring, and Hanson petering out in the 6th inning harshed my high yesterday. Between the Braves and watching the Masters, I at least got a good nap yesterday afternoon. Woke up refreshed and optimistic for the rest of the season.

BFIB

We truly are in a new era of baseball. Matheny's rolling out the same lineup today against the Brewers.

zulux21

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/538713_10151475516080384_92931665383_23769749_354805749_n.jpg[IMG]

lets goooooo[/QUOTE]

it will be nice finding out who the white sox closer is when the white sox are beating the rangers going into the 9th :P

zulux21

damnnit, mlb.tv is way behind

I was wondering if you were a bit behind since you brought up the double while the white sox were batting :p

it does suck if it's behind though, usually it's only as far behind as my gameday is (which happens to be about the same as my radio is as I am rather far away from chicago lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom