• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Josh Thole is hurt? WTF? Dude looks like he's about to hurl.

EDIT: ummm, they're bringing him water? I think he's dehydrated or something.

Parch

Blue Jay bullpen is the biggest improvement this year. Two closers and two lefties should keep them in a lot of close games just like these.

Brinbe

Blue Jay bullpen is the biggest improvement this year. Two closers and two lefties should keep them in a lot of close games just like these.
Yep, it's a spectacular difference. No more worrying about the likes of Rauch/Francisco coming in.

Fenix

Last year the bullpen was pretty good early on too, but was overused and faltered down the stretch.

Parch

Good thing for the off day, and the QS from Morrow. It would suck to have the bullpen worn out so early in the season.

An insurance run would be nice.

McNei1y

if I had money to spend I'd buy a R Matheus jersey just because it looks like Amadeus. Rock me R Matheus.

and I know its pronounced Matthews.

Redux

Banned
Tied game!

Z4rP1.png
Z4rP1.png
Z4rP1.png

McNei1y

Espinosa with a homer! Zimmerman with a hit. Let's get wood again.

Espinosa absolutely crushed that opposite field homer.

Parch

So much for the routine save. Let's go 16!

Q: Why does the Easter Bunny hide his eggs?
A: He doesn't want anyone to know he's screwin' a chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom