• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytch

Come back from a marathon, eat delicious Peruvian chickens, watch Jays take lead in 12th. Time to go get some celebratory drinks!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Nice to see the Mets do so well out of the gate.

Maybe a team out of NY will actually be competing for the playoffs this year after all.

Fenix

That's the joke. I was quoting Brinbe.

I honestly think that's one of those trades that's great for both teams since both players seem to be doing way better in the new environment.
The best kind of trade. The real losers are the Braves though.

Parch

Rajai is going to be real valuable off the bench. PH, PR, defensive replacement. Thames better start hitting or he's getting parked.

Brinbe

That's the joke. I was quoting Brinbe.

I honestly think that's one of those trades that's great for both teams since both players seem to be doing way better in the new environment.
Yeah, that's fair. Glad Aaron's carrying off where he left off last year for y'all, but damn he was terrible before he left.

And hopefully that's the first of many for M-Cabs. =)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'd rather have them go to the Dome.

I think with all the good publicity lately for the Jays a lot of my friends will want to go to games this year. I'm not playing on my 4-5 baseball teams this year so I got a lot more time to go check them out as well.

Last year I went to maybe 5 games tops. :(

I'm just glad I pulled the trigger on dome opener tix during the pre-sale and didn't wait for them to sell out 2 hours after the public on-sale

Blearth

Banned
why does boston have cody ross? I thought SF masturbated to him or something

1245288_o.gif

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
cody ross is going to be new Jack Morris in 20 years. Hall of Fame here he comes.

At niagra falls. Keeping track of the game. Good to see the jays fighting in the late innings. They need to get this shit done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom