• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caja 117

This Dodger team in the past 2 or 3 Years reminds me the yankees of the 2004-2008, good enough to make it to the playoff but not good enough to make it to the WS.

Doomsayer

I'm not mad either, I wanted to steal a game but losing the first game isn't a huge deal. We got the MVP tomorrow, we still have a change of stealing one.

bebop242

I feel the same way. Offense finally picked up and were able to tie the game off Chapman.

I'll be more pissed if they lose tomorrow with Kershaw pitching.

This game on paper was almost a gimmie for the Cubs, so good on the Dodgers to make them sweat.

Hopefully Maddon learns something about bullpen management after this one.

I'm not mad either, I wanted to steal a game but losing the first game isn't a huge deal. We got the MVP tomorrow, we still have a change of stealing one.

Well that makes one of us. I am fucking pissed/depressed.

We were right there...also that boneheaded 3rd base coach sending Gonzo home on the Maeda single...ugh.

JDeluis

This game on paper was almost a gimmie for the Cubs, so good on the Dodgers to make them sweat.

Hopefully Maddon learns something about bullpen management after this one.

Exactly. Maddon and all the fans were starting to sweat bullets with all those pitching changes in the 8th.

The way the game went today, I do think this series will go 7 games. Cubs have more pressure on winning this series.

Doomsayer

Well that makes one of us. I am fucking pissed/depressed.

We were right there...also that boneheaded 3rd base coach sending Gonzo home on the Maeda single...ugh.

We were there, man. I get it. This just proves we can hang with the Cubs. Let's steal this next game and we are exactly where we need to be.

We were there, man. I get it. This just proves we can hang with the Cubs. Let's steal this next game and we are exactly where we need to be.

It's been a shit sportsing day for this LA fan. Doyers lose a hearbreaker, Lakers get predictably curbstomped, Bruins look horrid without Rosen.

Ugh.

hd3TZTb.png

Mrbob

So do Dodgers fans want Kershaw to go in game two? There is an argument that could be made to let him rest an extra two days and be fresh for game three.

shwimpy

is there a bigger waste of space on the Dodgers' roster than Grandal right now? he has been absolute dogshit so far in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom