• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joei

If Cleveland can hang on to this, that would be absolutely stunning. Since they've already used Shaw, I think they have to hold out till the 7th for Miller... just one more inning...

Chuck

Still without luck
This might as well be an elimination game for Toronto. The odds of them coming back down 3 are so insane they should just forfeit.

Tribe winning it all.
I don't think we could actually handle that here in Cleveland. Once the Cavs won and the Tribe had the division mostly locked up in July, people would say "man, wouldn't it be crazy if the Cavs and the Indians won in the same year?"

If that actually happens.. I can't even imagine it.

Montresor

Losing here will make winning in Game 7 all the more sweeter.

Then they'll sweep the Cubs in the World Series.

Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup, eliminating the Bruins in Round One, Canadiens in Round Two, Penguins in Round 3, and Canucks in Round 4. Auston Matthews with Conn Smythe.

Raptors meet Cavaliers again in Conference Finals, beat them in 7 games, then sweep the Golden State Warriors.

So it was foretold, and so it shall be. =(

BFIB

I don't think we could actually handle that here in Cleveland. Once the Cavs won and the Tribe had the division mostly locked up in July, people would say "man, wouldn't it be crazy if the Cavs and the Indians won in the same year?"

If that actually happens.. I can't even imagine it.
I can't believe they're doing it minus Brantley, Carrasco and Salazar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom