• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
L2Ule5k.jpg

Will Bautista complain about these circumstances?

I'm listening to the radio. "HE MADE THE CATCH! HE MADE THE CATCH."
I can imagine it..

"Swung on, line drive to left, this could be trouble. Coco Crisp coming in, sliding and heeeeee MAKES THE CATCH!!! WHAT A PLAY from COCO CRISP! How about that?!"

Hammy is the best in the business

God I fucking hate that slow-mo bullshit. You beat the tag, you don't obviously overshoot the base, you come off for a millisecond after the play is finished, fuck you you're out.

Fuck that

God I fucking hate that slow-mo bullshit. You beat the tag, you don't obviously overshoot the base, you come off for a millisecond after the play is finished, fuck you you're out.

Fuck that

Yeah these replays are bad for baseball. This is ruining the spirit of the game. He even kind of pulled his wrist up with the glove. He was clearly safe before the arbitrary time out.

bgbball31

I'm surprised he called that second strike. He hasn't been giving anyone the low outside corner all game, then calls a strike there 3 inches off the plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom