• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is a completely baseless claim. O'Day could have stellar numbers against all of these batters for all you know.

NUMBERS DON'T MATTER UNLESS THE GUY HAS LIKE 30 AB'S AGAINST THEM EACH.

It's not a baseless claim, Zach Britton was far and away the best RP in baseball this year. He's the best pitcher on your team. It doesn't MATTER what numbers O'Day has against any of them or history or anything because those are other games in other situations.

Zach Britton has better numbers, pitches, and is more valuable than O'Day. He's your best pitcher. You put him in there.

Hogger

Buncha baseball stat nerds in here that just don't have the tactile feel that Buck has for his pen.

Buck the GOAT

NUMBERS DON'T MATTER UNLESS THE GUY HAS LIKE 30 AB'S AGAINST THEM EACH.

It's not a baseless claim, Zach Britton was far and away the best RP in baseball this year. He's the best pitcher on your team. It doesn't MATTER what numbers O'Day has against any of them or history or anything because those are other games in other situations.

Zach Britton has better numbers, pitches, and is more valuable than O'Day. He's your best pitcher. You put him in there.
Alright buddy. I'm sure you know better than the 3x AL manager of the year. You're not just some nobody on the internet or anything.

Alright buddy. I'm sure you know bettee than the 3x AL manager of the year. You're not just some nobody on the internet or anything.

No you're right then why the fuck should any of us talk about anything after all? Right? I mean it's not like any of us have an informed opinion on anything we're all just idiots compared to Buck Showalter. He of glorious rapport that won 3x AL manager of the year awards. One such for taking a Rangers team and miraculously getting them third place one year. Wow.

What would I know about baseball? Nothing. Obviously. So nice.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Alright buddy. I'm sure you know better than the 3x AL manager of the year. You're not just some nobody on the internet or anything.

No you're right then why the fuck should any of us talk about anything after all? Right? I mean it's not like any of us have an informed opinion on anything we're all just idiots compared to Buck Showalter. He of glorious rapport that won 3x AL manager of the year awards. One such for taking a Rangers team and miraculously getting them third place one year. Wow.

What would I know about baseball? Nothing. Obviously. So nice.

Knock it off, both of you.

What would I know about baseball? Nothing. Obviously.
I'm not the one saying that a professional baseball manager is getting lucky and saying his decision making is stupid.

And yeah, as far as baseball goes, we are all idiots compared to Showalter. And anyone else on that screen right now.

I'm not the one saying that a professional baseball manager is getting lucky and saying his decision making is stupid.

And yeah, as far as baseball goes, we are all idiots compared to Showalter. And anyone else on that screen right now.

I don't think so.

But whatever I was told to drop it so I will.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Managers aren't infallible, and again knock it off.

Malo

Banned
It was a deliriously stupid move that managed to not backfire.

And, funnily enough, there are a shitload of awful managers that lose games routinely because of these asinine decisions.
Reminds of the 2003 world series when Torre didn't use Mo in an extra inning game and the Marlins walked us off against Jeff fucking Weaver.

Torre should have been fired after that WS.

Watching this Orioles offense hurts my soul. Take out the one guy in Kim who can actually get on base and it's just awful watching them take at bats. None of them know to take a pitch. It's brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom