• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

Curious to see if Roberts actually holds to keeping Kershaw benched until game six. Lester vs Maeda seems like a mismatch of epic proportion for game five but I guess anything can happen in a playoff baseball game.

Mrbob

Oh and Fox is creaming hard right now at the prospect of a seven game series. This is how people realized Fox Sports 1 exists.

Extra days off hurt the Royals momentum back in 2014.

If I was a CLE fan, I'd want the NLCS over asap.

Except game 1 is Tuesday no matter what. Plus Cubs Dodgers going at least 6 so one extra day shouldn't make that big a difference.

The time off will be quite valuable for Bauer and Salazar. If both can come back that'd be amazing.

I'm amazed that we're finally seeing managers dump on the closer thing and bring their best relief pitchers in innings where they are most needed.

Except game 1 is Tuesday no matter what. Plus Cubs Dodgers going at least 6 so one extra day shouldn't make that big a difference.

The time off will be quite valuable for Bauer and Salazar. If both can come back that'd be amazing.

I'm assuming Bauer will be good to go. I have a feeling Salazar won't be ready so if there's a need for a 4th starter it will probably be Merritt or Clevinger.

gamz

Glad it's nothing big with Edwards. I love that guy, just electric stuff. Is he in the pen long term or do we still have hope he develops into a starter? Haven't heard what the plans are with him.

Way to thin to be a starter at this point. I'm not sure if he has the strength to be a starter at this point and time.

gamz

I don't have cable so I've been use Sling TV for just this month and I'm really liking it. Much more then I thought I would.

Choomp

Banned
goooooooo kenta

raw

Sanjuro

This postseason is the best case scenario for me. Sure, my team is out, but I get to see Sox corpses everywhere.

I only wish Damon was still here. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom