• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

Not sure Rizzo gets him at home anyway. The real play was him sliding past the tag at third to get in that position with less than two outs.

Need Fowler and Bryant to start it out here in the 5th. Middle of the order has got guys on both times through but the bottom third has been not so good. Just need a good inning here.

Mrbob

Not sure Rizzo gets him at home anyway. The real play was him sliding past the tag at third to get in that position with less than two outs.

Need Fowler and Bryant to start it out here in the 5th. Middle of the order has got guys on both times through but the bottom third has been not so good. Just need a good inning here.
He was better off fumbling that he wasn't getting the out at home.

Late as hell because I was driving and heard it on the radio while it happened but...

A pitcher getting pulled in the 4th inning so a reliever can pitch to the opposing pitcher is exactly everything wrong with NL baseball wrapped up neatly with a bow.

#lettheDHlive

Puig has been trash. Makes me so mad.

Fun player to watch, and a ton of natural talent, but at this point I don't think he's ever going to figure it out. He just doesn't have the mental makeup to take full advantage of his abilities. And I don't even mean the "malcontent" stuff, just his approach to batting. Shame too as a guy like him being all-world good would be great for baseball.

Wait they could have got Braun and didn't do it? Damn.

Supposedly they had the basic blueprint of a deal worked out but couldn't finalize it before the deadline. Forget who it was but someone at Fangraphs mentioned in a chat that he thinks they'll probably revisit it in the offseason.

Apparently the L.A. Sparks won. At least all the lesser-watched L.A. sports teams have won in recent years (including Kings and Galaxy).

Velcro Fly

Lester has been getting squeezed all night on that outside corner. That was a little bit outside but there have been other close pitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom