• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking Blanton

OUUFr2K.jpg

Yessssss. Addison.

I'm also done seeing Heyward at the plate. If you are worried about OF defense put Almora out there. At least he'll have a better shot of making productive outs.

J2 Cool

Im down for a Soler postseason run. Heywards the last struggling Cub. His defense is overrated anyway, blew his throw the other night on Gonzales

Mrbob

Thank you Russ for bailing out Heyward. I would be ok with Heyward sitting the rest of the playoffs no matter how long they continue.

Anywho, let's say Cubs win today, and Dodgers win game 6 with Kershaw.

Game 7, Kershaw would be in the bullpen (and probably used) if need be, right?

Mrbob

Anywho, let's say Cubs win today, and Dodgers win game 6 with Kershaw.

Game 7, Kershaw would be in the bullpen (and probably used) if need be, right?

Too early yet to claim victory for the Cubs.

The only way Kershaw would pitch in a game 7 is if he had a low pitch count in game 6.

Didn't they do that against the Nationals? or was there like a day rest for him in there when he came from the pen?

there was an extra day in between games 4 and 5 in that instance. Games 6 and 7 will both be in Chicago so no rest day inbetween I believe.

Playing Kershaw in 6 and then again in 7 (if you make it that far) seems like the kind of thing you do in the World Series, when you have no more games left to play, rather than an NLCS.

Roberts gave the Dodgers the best chance to win game 6 and 7, which I think was the smart move. Cubs will have to beat a tough lefty to win the series.

They should had made him start today and place him in bullpen for 6 or 7.

thats what I was thinking

if you have the cubs play a game 6 with one game to advance to the world series the crowd will be insane so Kershaw might be shook , hes never played a game like that before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom