• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Smoltz is great in the booth. I've really enjoyed him this post season. Didn't watch too many national broadcasts so I don't think I've heard him work a game before.

Kersh clealry not on his A game. B- Kershaw is still better than 90% of the pitchers around the league, but unfortunately for him the Dodgers forgot how to score.

Talk about never helping your best ace.

*Lars Rage Arts sf2fanatic
1N95Ew8.gif

I think I realized (and I just realized it now for some reason) why I hate Buck: He never speaks in complete sentences or narratives.

BASE HIT.
FOWLER SCORES.
CUBS LEAD.

Cindro

Just a quick point of clarity:

I have nothing against the Dodgers. I'm relatively neutral on them, and sometimes even err on the side of "mildly positive". Any and all slights against them tonight are purely based on having a vested interest in a Cubs victory, nothing more!

The LA Kings, on the other hand...

Just a quick point of clarity:

I have nothing against the Dodgers. I'm relatively neutral on them, and sometimes even err on the side of "mildly positive". Any and all slights against them tonight are purely based on having a vested interest in a Cubs victory, nothing more!

The LA Kings, on the other hand...

fuck the Kings. We can all agree on this.

norm9

There's gonna be lots of deserved and undeserved goats for the Dodgers if they can't force game 7. Hopefully people can get off Kershaw's back.

Lkr

Do the dodgers even have anyone worthwhile in the bullpen that can go tonight? Everything about this game was Kershaw or bust and he's at 60 pitches in the first three innings

mjp2417

Banned
There's gonna be lots of deserved and undeserved goats for the Dodgers if they can't force game 7. Hopefully people can get off Kershaw's back.

I think his performance up to this point in the postseason means he won't take the heat regardless of what happens tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom