• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about you guys, but I have a patience of a Zen master right now.

Also, Manfred has just said in press conference there won't be a game in Cuba this spring while the WBC is going on. Probably in 2018.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Mike Puma ‏@NYPost_Mets
From what I can gather, if they win, Mets would pitch Colon in Game 2. And probably start Gsellman in Game 1 - if he isn't used tomorrow .

giphy.gif

neoemonk

Tigers fan, still trying to get over the disappointment of the final weekend of the regular season.

Looks like Toronto is the only team in the AL I can cheer for. The other three eliminated Detroit from the playoffs in recent history and Cleveland eliminated us this season by kicking the everloving shit out us.

Fuck the Giants too.

Goddammit, zenmate don't fail me now.

edit: nevermind we good, totally rooting for the Blue Jays...in Germany.

This is how the game should turn out. Stroman does well first and second time through the lineup. Tends to give up a lot of HR's 3rd and 4th time through.

So after 2nd time thru lineup (hopoefully 3rd or 4th inning) put in Liriano to pitch 4 innings. Close with Grilli and Osuna.

This will also force the O's to burn the left handed hitters with right handed pinch hitters. Clearing the bench so that Grilli and Osuna don't have to deal with LHH. Perfect.

But I fear John Gibbons will pull a Gibby and leave Stroman in, thinking that he's pitching well, so leave him in. Then the 4th inning hits, a walk, a single, and a blast and in a matter of 10 minutes the O's put up 3 runs.

kris.

Banned
only rooting for the jays tonight so the salt on jason la canfora's twitter feed reaches catastrophic levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom