• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstripes

Banned
Just got back from grocery shopping.

7-0 Jays in the fourth? Where has this team been all season?

(Can't watch, cut the cord.)

Brinbe

At the nest... Beautiful weather, great baseball. Can't ask for a better start. Looks like the offense is getting hot at the right time. Watch out, baseball...
rxMKUlq.jpg

Just got back from grocery shopping.

7-0 Jays in the fourth? Where has this team been all season?

(Can't watch, cut the cord.)

You can sign up for Playstation Vue for a free 7 day trial (no credit card required). And just cancel on the 7th day.

Or you can subscribe to sling tv

7 day free trial

crpav

Let's say the Rangers lose the series, are they up there as one of the biggest disappointments as a team since the Bills losing 4 straight Super Bowls? I mean all the talent, 2 straight World Series losses and just never winning despite being "good".

KingBroly

Banned
Let's say the Rangers lose the series, are they up there as one of the biggest disappointments as a team since the Bills losing 4 straight Super Bowls? I mean all the talent, 2 straight World Series losses and just never winning despite being "good".

lolno

04 Yankees
2010 Capitals
This year's Warriors
this year's Capitals...
01 Mariners

crpav

lolno

04 Yankees
2010 Capitals
This year's Warriors
this year's Capitals...
01 Mariners

I guess I meant over a span of years when "the window" is open not just 1 year fails. I also said up there and reason I said the Bills is the multiple years not just 1.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I guess I meant over a span of years when "the window" is open not just 1 year fails. I also said up there and reason I said the Bills is the multiple years not just 1.

General Braves postseason history aside from their lone WS?

crpav

General Braves postseason history aside from their lone WS?

Haha yeah they had so much talent for so long but 1 title is better than none. I suppose the years the Pirates had Bonds and were so close but never got the the world series 3 straight years were also some failing times.

KingBroly

Banned

No. The Bills are the prime example of never getting the job done. The Rangers...eh, not really. Look at the Nationals right now. Their window probably won't result in a title, either. But definitely not something really remarkable.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
i'm glad TBS decided to share the pain of braves fans and let the entire baseball world listen to Joe Simpson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom