• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to listen at work via At Bat thanks to MLB's fantastic decision to schedule these as afternoon games. So:

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'd guess that Gibby yanked Estrada over concerns about his health. He is still dealing with a back issue, and you might as well get the bottom of the bullpen into games when possible.

I've always liked Happ. I'm glad he's doing well and getting the attention he deserves.

Here's hoping he'll throw another gem tomorrow!

Now, go Cleveland

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Welp looks like Bad Bauer tonight. Sucks their rotation is decimated, as they're not outhitting anybody.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I'm kinda rooting for Boston because my cousin lives there and it would be fun to shit-talk each other if they both make the ALCS.

Line_HTX

I see that the field is full of locusts and there was that song blasting that Coach Tyronn Lue was dancing to in between pitches.

hoserx

I see that the field is full of locusts and there was that song blasting that Coach Tyronn Lue was dancing to in between pitches.

Midges. Part of live when you live right next to lake erie. They are more like annoying mosquito-fly hybrids that don't bite.

Beckx

wait MLB.tv has the additional camera angles for postseason tv locked behind an additional "premium" payment? lol, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom