• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

NomarTyme

Damn I have a evening shift on Friday. Thank goodness for the TBS app at least I get to watch it at work.

makeup call for the absurd ball calls on kozma

im getting twitter updates on my phone faster than my TV broadcast

fuckin spoiler alert
They must be watching the game live!

Meier

Damn I have a evening shift on Friday. Thank goodness for the TBS app at least I get to watch it at work
You can watch the games on their app? Shit! I didn't know that. Time Warner doesn't have TBS on their app so I thought I was just screwed when I couldn't watch on TV.

NomarTyme

You can watch the games on their app? Shit! I didn't know that. Time Warner doesn't have TBS on their app so I thought I was just screwed when I couldn't watch on TV.

Yeah I just tried it and it work great on Fios, so hopefully it goes well when I watch on my Sprint unreliable 4g network. :x

I don't know if it works on TWC though.

I think you can watch it over PC if you can't watch it over a smartphone.

VT_Brian

Neo Member
Yeah I just tried it and it work great on Fios, so hopefully it goes well when I watch on my Sprint unreliable 4g network. :x

I don't know if it works on TWC though.

I think you can watch it over PC if you can't watch it over a smartphone.

I'm really surprised they don't black it out during the games to make you sign up for Postseason.TV to be honest

Top Bottom