• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Its going to be a great series if there is a game 6 & 7. Kershaw Ryu and Wacha Wainright.

I know we're down 2 and that's a lot in this series, but you guys are getting a bit ahead of yourselves worrying about game 7. Realistically, every game this series could have changed base on just one extra hit at the right time... so, I'm not so confident that Kershaw is as untouchable as you guys think, or that Wainwright or Wacha are either for that matter.

But, yeah, I'd still be happy to see a game 7 either way. More baseball is almost always a good thing.

Wow Cards. If you lose you'll face Kershaw tomorrow and that means a Game 7. If it gets to that point the momentum will shift to the Dodgers.

NLCS 2012 repeat?

Just like facing Kershaw in Game 2 meant that the Cardinals could at best hope for a 1-1 in the first two home games

Baseball is weird, especially this series

I know we're down 2 and that's a lot in this series, but you guys are getting a bit ahead of yourselves worrying about game 7. Realistically, every game this series could have changed base on just one extra hit at the right time... so, I'm not so confident that Kershaw is as untouchable as you guys think, or that Wainwright or Wacha are either for that matter.

But, yeah, I'd still be happy to see a game 7 either way. More baseball is almost always a good thing.
Only thing we worry about kershaw games is that we don't score. If we can mustard up at least 4 runs a game for him he'd be a 20 game winner this season

That 90° weather. Balls flying out

ig4XzhNzpLQh0.gif

Meier

I'm following on my phone and was gonna tell Kenley to let it go but then I saw it was Puig's fault. Mark Saxon claimed he lost it in the sun. Maybe being generous.

Top Bottom