• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Sanjuro

You're dead to me Cabrera.

Until you get an RBI

Then Tiger's owner also owns Little Caesars so def that shitty pizza.

We're finally getting a Little Caesars back in our area. I used to love them when I was a kid, before they became the McDonald's of pizza.

Crazy bread is still legit.

ReMaKe

LOL at Cabrera being thrown out by a mile on that replay. Why wpuld you run? xD

Napoli!
The way the game went last time lester and sanchez met, one run may be enough.

MacAttack

The mental image of Cabrera blowing through a stop sign and getting thrown out at home is hilarious. (Listening on radio during that inning)

:lol

Go Sox!

Sanjuro

The mental image of Cabrera blowing through a stop sign and getting thrown out at home is hilarious. (Listening on radio during that inning)

:lol

Go Sox!

I'm even upset about that. I watch enough games to know when they done fucked up...and holy shit was it bad. Probably one of the worst I've seen in years.

Gomes doesn't even have a good arm in LF.

Sanjuro

From the games I've seen Gomes in LF, he does have a ton of seeds. Had a whole bag of sunflower seeds in his pocket and fills his mouth like a giant hamster. All I can think about is him getting a sudden fly ball and swallowing about twenty seeds.

From the games I've seen Gomes in LF, he does have a ton of seeds. Had a whole bag of sunflower seeds in his pocket and fills his mouth like a giant hamster. All I can think about is him getting a sudden fly ball and swallowing about twenty seeds.

He needs to find a helmet that fits him.

Top Bottom