• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Sanjuro

I'm mixed on the Iglesias deal.

I'm not confident he could have been a MLB SS in Boston and we get another year of Peavy.

A few years ago, absolutely would have wanted him. The catcher position is the old SS,2B now for most teams.

Sanjuro

Alright.

Are any of you...any of you sort of excited for this "Bad Grandpa" movie? I feel like this is something that belongs in the late 90s.

Watching Prince Fielder run is embarrassing. This guy is a professional athlete making $20+ million a year and he runs like Danny DeVito as the penguin in Batman Returns.

vikki

Just got home in time to witness Napoli stealing home. I was nervous turning the TV on, but i'm feeling better now. How'd the Sox score the other 3 runs?

vikki

Napoli didn't steal home. Sanchez bounced the ball practically on the grass.

Sure Napoli could have just walked in with the wild pitch, but I find Napoli stealing home is much funnier.

Iglesias is a joy to watch at SS. Gold glove please.

I was sad to see him go, but the Sox needed pitching. He is an excellent defenseman and he is a threat on the bases. Detroit got a good pick up.

Sanjuro

iTBSDGNEzTuFI.gif

Top Bottom