• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Just remember, AL fans, if the designated hitter was in effect across both leagues, Jose Fernandez wouldn't have single-handedly turned the Barves into the league villains.

Sanjuro

I'm sure the crappy DH will be forced upon the NL sooner or later. Perhaps it will be Selig's parting gift to the world.

So, you like watching pitchers (who at no professional or training level of the sport use the bat) flail around at random pitches?

Dragon

Banned
Gotta question Matheny not putting in Choate at that point. Wacha's command wasn't where it was in the early innings.

I'm sure the crappy DH will be forced upon the NL sooner or later. Perhaps it will be Selig's parting gift to the world.

Selig's parting gift to the world is obviously Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa.

zychi

Banned
I like it more than watching oafs knock ball after ball out of the park when they can hardly even field a damn ball
Babe Ruth and Albert Pujols have been oafs their entire careers, but still manage to play the field. Im indifferent to the dh, but both leagues should have the same rule

Top Bottom