• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Not aggression, just saying you all just stopped posting.
Also I miss take me out to ballgame during the 7th.

Apart from the one guy who only posts when the Cardinals do something good, no one else was posting lol

The last thing I said was that Matheny would leave Kelly in there and he would give up more runs (which I guess he sort of did with the walked runner that scored)

You do seem particularly mad most of the time, it's just baseball

e: plus mizzou v SC just went into overtime

DarkFlow

Banned
Apart from the one guy who only posts when the Cardinals do something good, no one else was posting lol

The last thing I said was that Matheny would leave Kelly in there and he would give up more runs (which I guess he sort of did with the walked runner that scored)

You do seem particularly mad most of the time, it's just baseball

e: plus mizzou v SC just went into overtime
Lol okay dude.
He let that hit him.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I don't particularly like either of these teams, in fact you could say I hate them both.

However...

0toDa5L.jpg

This guy helped put together these Cardinals teams that have been so god damn successful.

He's now the GM in Houston...

So go Cards, or something.

ReMaKe

Carlos Marinez Vs Red Sox Pt 2.
Nice hit by Ellsbury.

Late in the game, very risky, but I'd steal. Anything to avoid a double play.

Carlos Marinez Vs Red Sox Pt 2.
Nice hit by Ellsbury.

Late in the game, very risky, but I'd steal. Anything to avoid a double play.

Bigger chance of Molina throwing you out to be honest. I'd stay on first and hope for a hit... hit by pitch works too.

Why does Victorino get beaned so often?

ReMaKe

Yeah, I agree with both of y'all. I would've done it with shane, but not with pedey or Big Papi... Well, technically they ran soo... Good!

Top Bottom