• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

vikki

Not sure if serious.
We've been there before with crawford.
If I were the Red sox, I would never again give a player who's main trait is his speed, 7+ 140+ million.

We should not spend all our money on one player.

#JackieBradleyJr.

It's unfortunate, because I like Jacoby, but you're right. Jacoby has had some rough times too, with injuries and whatnot.

DarkFlow

Banned
Not sure if serious.
We've been there before with crawford.
If I were the Red sox, I would never again give a player who's main trait is his speed, 7+ 140+ million.

We should not spend all our money on one player.

#JackieBradleyJr.
Its not like we can't afford it. But I agree, 5 years max.

I would guess that the Farrell thinks he can win in extra innings given that the Cardinals bullpen at this point consists of Axford, Mujica, and maybe Miller who hasn't been seen in a month

Against the top of the Red Sox lineup, may be better to pinch hit Napoli there

DarkFlow

Banned
I would guess that the Farrell thinks he can win in extra innings given that the Cardinals bullpen at this point consists of Axford, Mujica, and maybe Miller who hasn't been seen in a month

Maybe, and he does not feel like burning out his bullpen if workmen is pitching fine.

Dempster and Morales left. Neither should be on the roster.

So both bullpens suck. Game to end whenever one of the current pitchers is yanked, final score 16-4.

RdN

Got home just in time to see this 9th.. What the fuck!?

Middlebooks is an automatic out, a pitcher batting and then Ellsbury easily grounds out. And Rosenthal needed just 10 pitches.

Come on... That's no way to win an WS.

Opiate

They will likely need to dig into the farm system to find a good SS.

There isn't one. Not for next year, anyway. Our farm system has amazing pitchers, outfielders, strong second and third base prospects, but no shortstops yet. Our farm system cannot provide everything!

DarkFlow

Banned
There isn't one. Not for next year, anyway. Our farm system has amazing pitchers, outfielders, strong second and third base prospects, but no shortstops yet. Our farm system cannot provide everything!
Then you trade some of that talent for some SS prospects, moneyball baby!

Top Bottom