• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Man why do St. Louis teams gotta be so weak against northeast teams immediately after major acts of terrorism?

I was thinking this. I remember when all my friends rooted for New England during the Super Bowl back in the 2001 season because they thought the New York and surrounding areas needed an emotional boost (not that I disagreed... but I would have preferred a Rams victory).

For real, grats Boston-GAF. Stop fucking beating us in the World Series please.

Sanjuro

I didn't think it was going to work out, but Victorino came through for the Red Sox.

Nobody did. Since day one, I thought it was a steal.

My favorite moment this season was back in June, there was a couple at the train stop waiting. Knew nothing about baseball, but they were Hawaiian and wanted to know how the "Flyin Hawaiian" was doing. They were excited just to hear about it.

CellsDeadGohan.png

vikki

Nobody did. Since day one, I thought it was a steal.

My favorite moment this season was back in June, there was a couple at the train stop waiting. Knew nothing about baseball, but they were Hawaiian and wanted to know how the "Flyin Hawaiian" was doing. They were excited just to hear about it.

I was curious to see how he'd do in Boston, but once I saw him, I liked him. I like players who are competitive, which is why I like Koji so much too.

WTF on that sweet game of pickle.

dorkimoe

this is awesome

I hate the cardinals so much i have to cheer for the red sox...but i hate the red sox too. But seeing the cardinals play this bad is amazing.

Top Bottom