• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Silkworm

I'd hate to see what your penis has become after these last two years.

This game was over when Paco came out of the bullpen. I can't trust him with men on base.

Just gotta pray to the baseball gods that we win in LA.

This makes me sad. I thought he was better than what he showed tonight but then again it didn't help that he had to intentionally walk Johnson. Oh well, get em next time, Paco.

Silkworm

Wahahaha.... so you saying it isn't over yet? Gonna get a heart attack again I suppose...

Edit: P.S. Thank you Carpenter (and Ramirez of course).

R-User!

Anyway I can watch the TBS games if I don't have cable without goIng to a sportsbar? Luke online or Ustream or something?

Silkworm

Wilson was such a bargain for LA. And their bullpen was already good

Well, they have a good closer in Jansen, but getting from the starting pitcher to the closer is a bit dicey (no real good 7th-8th inning setup pitcher). Glad Wilson is there to bolster things.

Some insurance would be nice here, even with Kimbrel on the mound. And I'm pretty sure TBS is jacking up the ball speed as Kimbrel usually hits around 95-99 but had him at 101 last inning. Could be adrenaline though.

Silkworm

the bullpen was really good in the dodgers win streak

paco hasn't been the same since the all star break

That winning streak seems so long ago.... those were good times. :) The Dodgers seemed to have an answer for everything whether if was hitting or pitching. Just wish they were at full strength for these playoffs. Oh well.

Amory

I'm not gonna say we're gonna tie it up for fear of jinxing it

but for some reason i have this feeling...

Silkworm

1 down, 2 to go. Kimbrel you just too nasty :-\

Edit: All of these pitches are basically 100 mph (except for his curve which will of course cross you up). Good luck with that.

Edit: A walk.... don't get my hopes up. This means a double play to end the game right?

Top Bottom