• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

What the fuck Wilson? 4 pitch walk to Yadier Molina? Are you serious?

Oh come on Darling, pitcharound that puts the winning run at 2nd? You're smarter than that.

BFIB

Well, shit. That might have been our best chance. Cards are terrible in late inning dramatics this year.

zychi

Banned
This has ALWAYS bothered me. Why do home fans cheer in the 9th on key pitches. Regardless if the home team pitcher is going for the third out in the top of the 9th, or the home team batter is batting with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th? Shut your ass up and let your guys focus.

It drives me nuts in football when idiot home fans cheer when the offense is on the field, shut up and let them communicate.

This has ALWAYS bothered me. Why do home fans cheer in the 9th on key pitches. Regardless if the home team pitcher is going for the third out in the top of the 9th, or the home team batter is batting with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th? Shut your ass up and let your guys focus.

It drives me nuts in football when idiot home fans cheer when the offense is on the field, shut up and let them communicate.
Communication is silent in baseball.

Top Bottom