• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
boom and kiley were bitching up a storm about opening day score, cant wait till tomorrow to hear about them getting outscored 27-4 or whatever it is the first 2 games of the series

That 50 bucks a year I pay for VPN service has paid for itself already. Astros vs. M's MLB Free Game of the Day here I come! GOTY HERE WE GO.

harSon

Banned
I don't understand what happened to McDonald. He went from an All-Star to one of the worst pitchers in the league in the matter of weeks.

harSon

Banned
Isn't that kinda what the Pirates have done the last couple seasons?

He's a big part of the reason why we tanked. One of our strengths was our 1-2 punch in Burnett and McDonald, but McDonald started to shit the bed and result in automatic losses despite decent hitting. So much so that we had to remove him from the rotation and have Burnett go with less rest for a little while.

Wow, the Royals broadcast staff, specifically former MLB pitcher and catcher Jeff Montgomery and Rex Hudler, are giving a lengthy explanation of how to tamper with balls to throw spitballs. Complete with "hyuk hyuk but we never did it lol wink wink" disclaimers.

Enron

Banned
Wow, the Royals broadcast staff, specifically former MLB pitcher and catcher Jeff Montgomery and Rex Hudler, are giving a lengthy explanation of how to tamper with balls to throw spitballs. Complete with "hyuk hyuk but we never did it lol wink wink" disclaimers.

Rex Hudler is the most annoying broadcaster to ever set foot in a booth, god I hate him.

The classic "Shit pitcher has perfect game, leave him in too long so he can get a perfect game" fail. I mean, what else are you going to do? But after the 2 run shot, that should have been it.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The classic "Shit pitcher has perfect game, leave him in too long so he can get a perfect game" fail. I mean, what else are you going to do? But after the 2 run shot, that should have been it.

Yep and when Bronson goes off the rails it's usually way off the rails, hits a car or two, then demolishes the town square. Why Dusty would intentionally walk then let Bronson face another lefty is beyond me.

At least Choo came to the gun show and got us out of the inning.

3N16MA

Banned
McDonald can't pitch on the road. Look at his home/road splits from the past 2 seasons and he is a different pitcher away from PNC (not even close). Also PNC does a good job suppressing HRs and when not at home McDonald gives up the long ball. Of course his first start this season was at home and he is getting lit up on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom