• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
He's up to 103, you're about to see the last of him for a few weeks.
I'd like to never, ever see him again. There's a running joke on a Twins blog I post on about the Twins getting "Jeremy'd" whenever they face a soft tossing right hander who completely vexes them because of their frequent terrible starts against Guthrie. His ERA is like a run better than his career ERA and they always look awful against him. I hate it.

0.2 IP, 7 hits, 6 runs all earned, and a walk. Oh, and the book still isn't closed on him.

Against the Astros.

F7Lyc9N.png

If it's any consolation the ump seems to suck.

HEncE72.png

Syrinx

Ugh. Wasn't expecting to win with Lee pitching for the Phils tonight, but I was at least hoping Gee would be decent. Got shelled instead. Step it up, Gee.

Well, this game is about to end. The front edge of this storm just hit here. I live on the west end of town and the K is on the east. It's coming down HARD. It'll be there shortly.

cashman

Banned
Rangers got more than a few breaks today. Still Tepesch was really good in his debut and a series win against the Rays is nice.

Macattk15

Well least I know what it's like to be a Texas fan ... with the Mariners scoring fucking 21 runs on them last season.

Think I'm done watching this game now after that HR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom