• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

The starting fucking line-up for the Mariners tonight consists of Jason Bay, Endy Chavez and Raul Ibanez.

I don't even want to watch this shit.

zulux21

Dear San Francisco,
thank you for trading Conor Gillaspie for a minor league reviler who doesn't look like he will amount to much of anything.

he has been a lot of fun so far.

bjb

Banned
The starting fucking line-up for the Mariners tonight consists of Jason Bay, Endy Chavez and Raul Ibanez.

I don't even want to watch this shit.

I don't understand the Mariner-fan meltdowns in this thread. Have you seen the Angels? They're fucking 2-7 with almost triple the payroll and a worse farm system. Simmer down....

zulux21

8 games for Quentin? Pathetic

that's a decent length suspension for a non pitcher, not drug related incident.

I would have given him more though, as he really did not have a legitimate reason to charge the mound. Like usual he got hit with a ball that was only a few inches in, that he could have easily moved out of the way of if he moved out of the way of pitches. but again 8 games is a decent length, a lot of them end up being 5 games or less for starting a fight.

Gannd

Banned
I don't understand the Mariner-fan meltdowns in this thread. Have you seen the Angels? They're fucking 2-7 with almost triple the payroll and a worse farm system. Simmer down....

Maybe they bought into the preseason hype that they were going to make a run for it?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So Teheran ended up not having a terrible start. He's obviously still developing his approach though. More changeups son.

Macattk15

Its not a meltdown. Its how fucking sick of the M's management I have been over the years.

Yeah and I'm glad the Angels are 2-7. Makes me giddy inside. I'd much rather anyone win the World Series than them.

Keith Hernandez: "What time is it, 5:00? This is like batting practice."

Keith Hernandez: "Twins bringing the infield in.. that's like raising the bridge after the village has been plundered and pillaged.."

8 games sound about right. I wonder where the media was getting a 25 games or a full month from.

Probably just because how stupid the whole situation was. It was like when Clemens threw that chunk of bat at Piazza for no reason. Just like Piazza didn't mean to break his bat, Grienke didn't mean to hit him in a tight game with nobody out.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I get that it's 10-2, but it's the 2nd inning. Why the fuck is Byrd holding at 3rd on a slow grounder to the 2nd baseman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom