• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjb

Banned
reyesinj.gif

Grabbing his achilles. Looks done for the year.

Somewhere - Jeffrey Loria is smiling.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
I've been watching baseball for a long time, and I don't think I've ever seen this happen before.

In the Dodger game, there were several people sitting behind home plate in Dodger gear, and before too long, someone came with either neutral or DBack clothing and hats for them to wear, and pretty clearly, made them change. If I'd paid for those tickets at the prices I'm sure they cost, I'd wear whatever the fuck I wanted to wear, home team or not...

I've been watching baseball for a long time, and I don't think I've ever seen this happen before.

In the Dodger game, there were several people sitting behind home plate in Dodger gear, and before too long, someone came with either neutral or DBack clothing and hats for them to wear, and pretty clearly, made them change. If I'd paid for those tickets at the prices I'm sure they cost, I'd wear whatever the fuck I wanted to wear, home team or not...

Whhhaaatttt

I was wondering what was up back there. The woman never sat down for almost an entire inning.

Tobor

Maybe they didn't pay for them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIOI-Rs-eo0

Edit:Fuck the Braves.

tekumseh

I was wondering what was up back there. The woman never sat down for almost an entire inning.

Yeah, if you're watching, the big bald dude right behind the umpire in the last row is still wearing his Dodger shirt underneath what they gave him, and you can see the blue sleeves from it sticking out...

Brashnir

That's what a closer looks like, Nats fans.

We're cheering for a team that needs to win 5/7 games in a series unless there's a major upgrade there.

Yeah, if you're watching, the big bald dude right behind the umpire in the last row is still wearing his Dodger shirt underneath what they gave him, and you can see the blue sleeves from it sticking out...
Yeah I see it now. The woman was wearing a blue dodger shirt but now its a solid black shirt.

tekumseh

reyesinj.gif

Grabbing his achilles. Looks done for the year.

Somewhere - Jeffrey Loria is smiling.

Not watching this game, but from the awful slide it looks like it could just as easily be a high ankle sprain, which would, in many ways, be worse than just breaking the ankle...

The loafers never get hurt. The guys who play 110% never get hurt. But if you try to play somewhere in between you get hurt. It's like the sports version of the uncanny valley.

tekumseh

8 games from Quentin? That seems fine to me. Pretty standard, rather than basing it on the Dodgers overpaying Greinke

If Greinke only misses 2 months, Quentin got fewer games than Greinke will miss starts (likely 11). That hardly seems appropriate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom