• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

He already used Endy ... so I didn't include that ... but yes.

Deserve to lose. 2 men on no outs. Can't score a fucking run.

You fucking stink Smoak.

Went to the Indians game (boo they lost :( ) Figured I'd post some pictures from Jacobs Field!
Boo, Progressive Field

91dLBQz.jpg

Even though they lost, I had club seats, so at least I got to eat for free! :D

3N16MA

Banned
Went to the Indians game (boo they lost :( ) Figured I'd post some pictures from Jacobs Field!
Boo, Progressive Field

Even though they lost, I had club seats, so at least I got to eat for free! :D

Great park. It's been awhile since I have been there but Jacobs (still the name to me) and Camden really helped in the shift of how parks are designed.

Etheus

Neo Member
Montero, Ackley, Andino.

Strikeout, groundout, groundout.

Edit
Errrrm. That 50 era. Maybe things will be good

Edit

No discipline

Etheus

Neo Member
This is the worst managed game I can remember seeing. Wedge needs to leave. Z needs to leave. Otherwise we're in for another decade of this shit.

3N16MA

Banned

FB velocity since joining the Yankees:

2009: 94.1
2010: 93.6
2011: 93.9
2012: 92.4
2013: 90.0

CC has always been a smart pitcher and not someone who just throws it up there as hard as possible. The velocity could still jump a little especially when it heats up as he likes pitching in the heat. However if it does not he can still be very effective.

7.71 K/9, 2.57 BB/9, 0.32 HR/9 through his first 4 starts. That is on par with his 2009/2010 seasons when he was up at 94 MPH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom