• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Have fun with him.

Crawford and Beckett looking good so far in this deal.

Re-post

ier9G7DJiAwne.gif

harSon

Banned
Just got back from Oblivion (I liked it) and am surprised to see that the Pirates are up, let alone up in a close game? I completely expected the game to either be a one sided affair in the Braves favor, or an absolute slugfest considering McDonald was pitching. Consider me pleasantly surprised!

Finish it up Pirates!

jakncoke

Banned
Johnathn Sanchez this year and last

2-11 72.3 innings 70 ER

so bad

DFA plz

Just got back from Oblivion (I liked it) and am surprised to see that the Pirates are up, let alone up in a close game? I completely expected the game to either be a one sided affair in the Braves favor, or an absolute slugfest considering McDonald was pitching. Consider me pleasantly surprised!

Finish it up Pirates!

He pitched decently well, had control for the most part really.

harSon

Banned
Johnathn Sanchez this year and last

2-11 72.3 innings 70 ER

so bad

DFA plz

He pitched decently well, had control for the most part really.

Glad to see he regained some control. How was the velocity on his pitches? Its apparently been down since that 120 pitch game last season around the All-Star break.

jakncoke

Banned
Glad to see he regained some control. How was the velocity on his pitches? Its apparently been down since that 120 pitch game last season around the All-Star break.

Wasnt paying attention, did just take a gander at fangraphs and sure enough he has had a dip

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
After 18 games, the Marlins already have a -40 run differential. The closest is the Blue Jays at -32. After that, it's the Indians at -21.

In retrospect its pretty hilarious how Blue Jays fans thought trading for a bunch of Marlins was going to make their franchise not suck.

Macattk15

Jesus fucking christ Mariners.

From 2 on with no out ... to inning over in 4 pitches.

Can you be any worse?

I've never been tired of a team so soon in the season.

Chris R

Jesus fucking christ Mariners.

From 2 on with no out ... to inning over in 4 pitches.

Can you be any worse?

I've never been tired of a team so soon in the season.

Maybe we can sweep the Astros and turn it around :| Pitching has been decent but as soon as ANYONE gets on base the batting falls apart.

Fister is on the mound tomorrow, I have complete faith in him. My only fear is the bats staying silent, Fielder wins AL player of the week and then goes the complete opposite since the Seattle series.

Its okay to hate a team because of one player right? I'm looking at you Pierzynski

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rays SS prospect Hak-Ju Lee tore ligaments in left knee in rough 2B collision in Durham game, likely done for season

fuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom