• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Hey Terry Collins, can you please get Ike Davis out of the cleanup spot and plug John Buck in there? You know, the guy that's actually producing?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Started Fantasy Baseball for the first time with a draft this morning.

DYMYYLJ.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
BREAKING : "Homer Bailey is like a sapling you planted that has turned into a big tree." - Cowboy

carlos

Today's Braves lineup has no Heyward, no Uggla, still no Freeman, and Gattis sucks. Ramiro Pena is hitting 2nd.

Going to be the first series loss of the season.

Need I remind you that the last time the braves won a game it was because of Gattis?

Whole lineup including J upton has been sucking big time.

BJ and Gattis have to adjust to all the pitchers they are seeing for the first time; what is Heyward and Uggla's excuse?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Could have had another run if Davis tagged up on Baxter's sac fly like almost any other player would have. He's really fallen out of favor with me. It's like he forgets the most basic fundamentals.

zulux21

is it wrong to hope one of your players suffers a season ending injury?
dunn is trying to define the old phrase of addition by subtraction :/
and yes i know we aren't even through the first month, but dunn's history says he is going to continue to repeatedly strike out and sometimes hit a home run :/

Welcome back, Dillon Gee.

Throwing the eye level fastball to get people to chase and has command of the circle change and slider. And he's not annoying me by refusing to throw his good curve. It also helps that his control has been much better.
Could have had another run if Davis tagged up on Baxter's sac fly like almost any other player would have. He's really fallen out of favor with me. It's like he forgets the most basic fundamentals.
... can't you be happy a little?

EDIT: BTW you'll be happy to know Laffey is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom