• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

So I see the mariners are getting reamed by the Astros again. Kinda glad I'm at work away from a television. Also glad that I won't have to watch this beat down occur later tonight when I'm at the sports bar :)

Sephzilla

The month of April has not gone well for the Nationals.

I know it's early, but they can't beat anybody right now.

mariners-web-logo.jpg

Sanjuro

Just curious, what sites to people use for in-game box scores and such? I normally use ESPN. I like their uncluttered approach. I just started using CBSsports version the other day. Starting to really like it. Very clean, and has a ton of extra info readily available.

rando14

Just curious, what sites to people use for in-game box scores and such? I normally use ESPN. I like their uncluttered approach. I just started using CBSsports version the other day. Starting to really like it. Very clean, and has a ton of extra info readily available.

I use ESPN. CBSSports is nice, except for some reason they don't show BA or ERA.

This is the first multi-hit inning allowed by Kimbrel since September 19, 2011. He didn't allow more than one hit in an inning in all of 2012.

Really not excited about Valverde being back. He is such a nutcase, hell he said he got offers from Yankees and Mets. Buster and Cashman both said that was a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom